1:11 PM

Little Update to make it alive

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi peeps!

4/12-6/12 is a travel time for me which I spent time a lot on plane, boat, and car...

And it was so tiring! Until I can afford to sleep more than 12 hours yesterday! From 5pm - 7.20am..Err..

Crazy? Thanks~

The agenda of the night is better than I think before.

My family can be so sporting with the others and I never expect my father's act and respond is quite impressive.

He's being so nice with his family and walaaaa...We are blessing from 2 parties! Thank God..

Off the topic please~


My lately morning craving..Kencing Manis baru tau

Father & Son's birthday cake...

Actually 5/12 is my Blub's birthday.. And 6/12 his father's birthday. I asked my mom to booked a cake for them. Then I have excuse to give him present! Keji...


Both of them are cut the cake together along with a song sing by my brother in law + my sisters!=p

Latest pic of my niece...So nice...Bukan koyak tau tu...Baju angkasawan yang x boleh di button=p

It was really nice to be in hometown even I spent less than 24 hours in there. I can laugh and be myself again=p

I don't know what is my status now...Maybe I'm engaged or maybe not yet engaged..Whatever it is.I'm happy with him~

Have to find another job nih...Seriously! I want to be a clerk! Please hire me=p

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe