6:50 PM

Yes Broadband

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Tik tok..

It’s been a week since I’ve been using the Yes Broadband.

What can I comment about this dongle(broadband) anyway?

The correct word for this thing is SPEED!

Very high speed broadband ever! Even in my house now, anytime I used it, I won't have a connection problem at all! My house area is a very congested for all broadband in this country…

Tak kira la Celcom ke..Maxis ke..or P1 Wimax also..

YTL gave me the dongle free of charge last week. Including RM150 credit inside.

Like what are they saying about this Yes; You pay for what you used. It means this thing is like a prepaid number. But this Yes technically didn’t use the sim card.

If you registered it, then you will have the id name and the password.

It was easy!

Oh my…Am I doing the advertisement now?=p

It was 4G after all…And now I have a bad habit which is watching Korean Drama/Movie through online. I’m not stress myself to download all of it because streaming all the drama is like you are watching the movie that you have been download it!

Oh…It was a relief! Finally I can have a satisfied internet connection..I’m going to terminate my old one. I think I’m going to stick with this one only…Dongle!


Here's the dongle of the world..


Oh...If you want to check out more about this thing, just click YES!

1 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

tgk kt maaduu.com kah? aku tgh gile jugakkk! haha ;p

Subscribe