10:36 PM

Sewa Baju Pengantin

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi..

Became A-Bride-To-Be mmg membosankan kn?

There's nothing I want to share about here other than baju kahwin, baju nikah...bla...bla... Boring=p

But.

It was really hard to find baju pengantin yang murah and nice to have as a rental dress just for 1 day usage especially if you insist to find it at KL..

Until.

I found this boutique at Ampang..Rinssuzana.com

You guys can check it out...And sure you guys will be interested with the package and the dress that they will provide to you. Also you can try it out on the spot!


I tried this one but I turn into purple giant!Haha! Seriously she looks very nice in there but if you are fat then you will looked bad..But the dress is very nice one! OMG! I have to get that shape before end of April!

The feelings of trial is awesome! I feel great and enthusiasm inside my heart...

=p

But finally I couldn't find any for mine because I feel fat!

OMG! I tried 3 different color and pattern of dress but I found it very terrible! I should stop eating and start dieting for the sake of my wedding..

Geeee...

Anyway, I found 1 more place to rent the baju pengantin. If you ever heard GM Klang in front of Bukit Tinggi Jaya Jusco, there's a lot of things you will happily find out. The place is a heaven for bride to be. Door gift is so adorable + cheap!

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to snap pictures..Too much things and ideas in my head!

Arghh...Too tired to spread ideas here..I wish I can have a long holiday! Works really kill my mood!Gosh!

Nite everyone

5 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

aku suke wei yg kaler purple tu.. tapi tema ko purple ke?

Ms Coci~ said...

tema kt aku biru..kt paka xtau g.rs nk purple..jelez gk teresa..ops..ko minat purple gk ke?haaaaha

Anonymous said...

Salam.

Hai! Saya blogwalking, dan jumpa blog awak. Tadi saya ada terjumpa juga web rinssuzana.com, memang cantik-cantik baju dia. Tiba-tiba terjumpa testimoni pula, hehe. Baju-baju dia banyak tak? Yang labuh-labuh ala jubah ke, kembang-kembang bawah ke, ada tak? Maaf ya, banyak tanya pula, hehe.

-Bakal pengantin gitu-

Ms Coci~ said...

baju dia byk gak..dia ada buat sewa..hrga kat bju adalah bju pngntin pom + pngantin laki + accessories utk laki pom..

harga dia blh thn la..bju dia pon lawa2..mcm buat iklan plak

Sue said...

blogwalking survey baju sewa pengantin. kalau baju purple ni kat rinssuzana berapa ek? hehe thanks!

Subscribe