3:59 PM

Birthday Suprise

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Dah basi..Ok!

Ada aku kesah?

For the past 6 years I've been in love with my BF aka My Husband I never imagined that he can be so sweet and lovely..

It was my pre-birthday and he decided to celebrate my birthday early (27 July)..

I never expect anything from him actually - for my birthday. Since we've been fighting since the day before he plan to celebrate it..

Baru kahwin dah gaduh..It's normal! Right??

Btw, he always makes me so special in his life..He still remember my favourite things ; flower / chocolate..

He never change! I'm so glad to have him..I feel so blessed to have him in my life..

During lunch I went to his office and pick him up and we having lunch at Sercret Recipe. He kept asking about which cake that I love most. Seriously at that time I have no mood to talk about cake..I just want to be silent and I only can answer that Choc Indulgence is the trademark of Secret Recipe.Full stop..

The conversation was end and I didn't give a damn to think much about it..Even when I ask for the bill from our table, he insist to pay at the counter with the reason he want to swipe his card credit..

Dalam ati bertanya gak..Makan seciput pon nak byr guna kad kredit?Gila apo...Dah tgh gaduh apa aku pduli...Bia la dia g byr..

He talk to the cashier about something but I just walk away and didn't ask him about the business that he's dealing with the cashier..=(

So terrible la weh..

On that night I cooked Butter Milk Lobster for him..And when he's back from work he was pretend like nothing happen..He was so good in acting..


My ButterMilk Lobster=)

After dinner, he ask me to take the 'Bekam' apparatus in our room. Macam xde benda laen nak suh ambik but naik gak..I heard ketang..ketung..Macam ada bunyi org bertukang ke ape kat bawah..

And when I went down OMG, I'm so surprise to see a flowers on table!And at that moment dia baru nak kluarkan kek dr kotak Secret Recipe..OMG! OMG! He really like to surprised me..I was just to get a heart attack..!

Then he light the candle and there you go..My pre-birthday surprise from my husband..


Candle and You rock baby!=)

I don't know why I touched but I almost cried!!

Plz ignore the lady from Sekali Lagi Movie..=p

Moral of the story : My husband is so thoughtful and loving. He maybe not show off his love everyday but I couldn't ask for a better husband..

I love You!

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe