7:26 PM

Jalan2 cari makan

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi guys..

Since Transformer have been released since last week and my mind can't stop thinking how much I'm craving for watching this movie so much, I try to persuade my husband to watch it somewhere else; out from Kuala Lumpur..

SubhanAllah this is first time I tried to purchased the movie a day earlier and cannot get through..!

That is so bad environment! At least for me! I'm addicted to new and updating movie.
Especially Transformer.

So last Saturday we went to Malacca and actually we have another plan to do at Malacca.

Like my husband said; Nak show off his wife to sedara mara since a lot of them can't attend to our wedding.

I just take it for granted by the way!

Kiki

Our movie was at AEON Jusco Malacca at 12am..I'm giving a thought that I will fall asleep since that is my lullaby-sleeping-time but it's not happen at all!

Thanks to Michael Bay! His movie was so magnificent!

Before we end up watching movie, kiteorg singgah sebentar kat Ikan Bakar Umbai which the food was so nyummy! OMG no wonder my belly can't be flatten up!I eat a lot!

Shoot!


Sotong goreng tepung..

Butter Prawn

And others usual food; Ikan bakar, Kailan Ikan masin..

All these food reminds me Tanjung Lumpur at Kuantan..

I rasa cni ok g kot? Just the sambal and sauce things they lost marks!

Overall I'm happy!

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe