9:42 PM

Suprise Vs Lust?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

I got that..

I'm not going to tell ya all a 18SX stories here..

My husband surprised me with an advance birthday present. It was a shocked surprise I tell ya. I didn't expect that from him..I mean it's too early..another 13 days before my birthday!

For God sake! I was try to think that he's the cutest husband ever in this world! But then when I posted a status in FB, his friend replied and he knew about my new GUESS present! Oh..In case korang tertanya pe benda hadiah tu..

Jam GUESS!



Great..I can smell something fishy here! Why out of sudden my husband become so nice? Ok..Bukan dia x bleh jadi romantika or whatsoever tapii..Pelik...

Then I ask him where's his watch? Slowly he pulled out a new box and it's the CASIO watch that he's eying for thousand years!

OMG! Seriously I think his colleague literally gv him a very bad influence. First; Iphone 4..Which is everybody in his office using the same hp;I phone 4..Then he hv to change to Iphone 4 also and dragged me to the same phone also~

Then now?? Arghh!

Frankly speaking x faham why he like such an old style watch..

*Sigh*

Right now he's driving back to Paka. I really hope he can drive it safely..

Dear hubby,

I know you have sacrificed all your money just for the sake of my happiness.. For me, cincin berlian, barang kemas, dan sebagai nya adalah x penting..yang penting beg and kasut..Ops...Yang penting I want you to drive back to KL safely and I will wait for you!! I just need you..

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe