7:03 PM

Koci's kitchen snippets!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Haloo..

Hurm..I cannot tahan already...Seriously!The smell was so good to resist!

I'm fasting today and I tried to make a Butter Prawn Milk as per request by my husband which he's not around here to taste it!So bad!

It was my first time trying to make it and I think it's easy!

Actually I just Google the recipe and I mix up all the recipe that I found from internet..

Here is my version of Butter Prawn Milk;)

1. Prawn

2. Corn Flour

3. Ideal Milk

4.Sugar, Pepper, Salt

5. Garlic - Chopped

6. Telur Kuning

7. Butter

Berapa pon sukatan dia pandai2 la...Kiki


Too bad I'm not adding the curry leaves..I couldn't find it actually..

Please guys...Cuba la..Sedap gle! Haha Ok..Need to prepare food for buka puasa..

I don't have a photo now..I will update soon!

Hopefully my husband will like it..Can't wait for him back to my life!

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe