6:33 PM

Friends or not?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Well....

Seems like I have a lot of problems with my F.R.I.E.N.D.S lately...

It's not my fault I guess..It was them being not matured to this matured girl=p

According to this page; What it means to be a friend:

" True friendship are hard to find"

Memang betol....Sejak I sendiri kena...

We knew each other since childhood...And of course I love her so much until I never cared what people said about her..I still be on her side...Anytime...Anywhere..

But when I need her little help last months she never tried to help me..Even a small kind of favor...

OMG...And of course it ruined everything and change my love to her just like that...My perception swing to evil mode..

It was not on purpose but it couldn't be not to resist....
Org gila je bole tahan..=p

"Big or small, it's actions that seem to count the most in friendship. In a time when we can chat effortlessly by text and IM, talk is getting cheaper. Many of you believe that the evidence of true friends is what they do to show their loyalty, honesty, trustworthiness, or willingness to make a sacrifice when you need help."

What is my point now...

Dulu saya susah dia tak mo tolong...And now? She need my help and it was irritating me..You know why? Because if she can help me before, sebesar tadah tangan aku tempek kan nak tolong..

But still cannot be like this..Air di cincang x akan putus right?

She was ok in friends term but in her heart I don't know she was honest to be my friend or not..OMG...Huh...

Tu satu type of friend..OMG I just realized I have so many kinds of friend in my life...

MasyAllah...

I don't know if I want to help her out or not...I hope I can help her without making annoyed face in front of her..Isk..


Luckily in work environment I can find good friend which is in the same zodiac with me..

Maybe it's true same zodiac can get along each other...


If this thing happen to ya all...Apa korang buat hah??

What Is A Friend?

What is a friend? I will tell you. It is a person with whom you are to be yourself.

Your soul can be naked with him. He seems to ask of you to put on nothing,

only to be what you are. He does not want you to be better or worse.

When you are with him, you feel as a prisoner feels who has been declared innocent.

You do not have to be on your guard. You can say what you think,

so long as it is genuinely you. He understands those contradictions in your nature

that lead others to misjudge you. With him you breathe freely.

You can avow your little vanities and envies and hates and vicious sparks,

your meannesses and absurdities and, in opening them up to him, they are lost,

dissolved on the white ocean of his loyalty. He understands.

You do not have to be careful. You can abuse him, neglect him, tolerate him.

Best of all, you can keep still with him. It makes no matter.

He likes you - He is like fire that purges to the bone. He understands.

You can weep with him, sin with him, laugh with him, pray with him.

Through it all - and underneath - he sees, knows and loves you. A friend?

What is a friend? Just one, I repeat, with whom you dare to be yourself. ...

C. Raymont Beran.

Copy from here


To your information, I bought the bed that I wish before..I just close my eyes and pay just like that...Hihi....

And now I'm sleeping with joyful heart..=p


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe