8:23 AM

Is that true?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

After read PinkStilettos blog I just realized that I never took hours to dressed up..

I mean in my case, working in hot weather with high temper of human and a day is the reason why I never planned to wear or apply any makeup/ fragrance..

It was really me..Since I am working at site (most of the time lah) I haven't done with any preparation to be a ladies of the year...

*Chuckle*

So sad...Orang cakap da meningkat umo akan berubah...But my style of dressing is still the same from my freshies ( nerdy) until now!

*Sigh*

I only took less than 5 minutes to get ready; T-Shirt + Jeans + Scarf = I'm done..=p

No make up or anything but (there always a but) for prevention the sunlight I wear Loreal Paris moisturizer and UV protection SPF 50..

I know everyone knows how important it is for women look good...Kalau x lawa orang cakap macam jantan la pulak..

But it was really not suitable for me to apply makeup or whatnot right? Kang x pasal-pasal muka jadi Ju On sebab cair makeup..Nak bergaya punya pasal...=p

In the end I will search for the lousiest outfit in my storage..Kuang3x



See? It's me...With safety boot.Plus I need to climb the site building I think it's not safe to wear anything proper...=p

Or maybe am I looking good without makeup?LOL


Image form Google..Nak belaja makeup la...Next year..Will be my new resolution! Chaiyok!!


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe