9:08 PM

Jealousy is normal

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

What is the issue for tonight?

Ermm...Since my Blub left me for his outstation I can spend me time for blogging...~

If he was here, there will be no space for me to type everything...Maybe got time but limited mushy-mushy-time..

I just back from dinner with my lovely colleague; Ina..

She just move in to her new Master Lovely Bedroom..OMG I am so damn jealous...

She got everything in her room; Aircond, Queen Size bed + Comfy comforter, big mirror and her own bathroom!

Damn...But of course the price also double with my room price...=)

Ermm...And now I am thinking about how to decorate my room...So ladies..So comfy...And so relaxing...

Or I just hired one ID to decor my room? Haha..JK..Impossible right?=p

I don't need the fancy-fancy-expensive material in my room...Just Simple!

1. Like this one? No ah..2. Perhaps this one..But...Err..


3. Ok...I like this one...

4. Ok...This bed..I loike 200%..


5. I need to stop with this imagination!~ Makin lama makin melampau..Hahaa


But the last one ok gak...Hehe

Stop imagination and saying anything crap here..Back to your world...! Ops..Did I just said my world??

Erm...I'm going to buy 1 of these options tho....Watch me...~

1 Drag some ideas:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

ridiculous if u effort y not just try it

Subscribe