8:51 AM

Suria doesn't mean KLCC

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Have you heard about Suria Sabah before?

I never heard before until my sister who worked at Kota Kinabalu text me and told me that Suria open now!

OMG...Apa benda Suria tuh? I don't even know!

She said it was a new shopping mall...And same with KLCC..

But maybe the brands inside same with KLCC..The I.D should be totally different...Right?

I can't wait to step into that shopping mall...Before this only One Borneo and Warisan Square that really up-to-date at Sabah but now? They add one more and it was huge man....!

It has Metrojaya too..

Wow....I can see Sabah in the future...Perhaps for those people in Peninsular that still think that Borneo is living under the roof, please....I invite you to go to Sabah...

Please check the new Mall here, SuriaSabah



Imagge of course from Google...TQ
Till then....

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe