11:08 PM

Tesco da di du

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

I need to write fast as I can now..

Damn it...The idea is just flow juicy and now my eyes so heavy..

Anyway...Hi all

Just coming back from Tesco Puchong..

Intention or my purpose going there just because untuk menemani kawan tersayang bernama Shareena...=p

She just moving in to the new house/ room to be exact and I loike her room pretty much eventho it was small..

But it's just for the time being...When she's not comfortable she can move out what?

I'm not going to talked about her but myself..

Lately (maybe it's a PMS syndrome) I'm craving for Choc Milk.. Any brand or packaging I can hentam!~

So sad..It's sweetened, chocky milk taste makes me crazy...Auuuummm

Tonight I bought 2 packet of Marigold Choc Milk...The best part is...After the cashier tetttttt my choc milk I just peel off the cover and gulp gulp gulp...!

Hehe...I just don't care people looking at me...Some kind of weirdo craving huh? Whateva..



Image from google...I'm so ashamed to take pictures of mine because it's not a good habit for me (women in out of range BMI)

*****Drinking choc Milk...OMG!*****

Urm....

And the other brand that I bought id Dutch Lady Choc Milk...OMG Am I going to have charming women body after this?

Haha..Boleh la join bina badan Sukma nanti...



I am preferred the DL UHT Milk than Strelised / Pasteurised Milk...Eww..

Hopefully after this "Moon Women Season" I can be normal..=p Perhaps!

Oh yeah...I got big problem which I hope I can solve it soon....

Have a nice day people....~

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe