12:22 PM

Bosannya....

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Huh.....

Yesterday my Mr Blub fighting ngan orang Celcom...Actually they are not Celcom punya olang but Celcom Dealer la...

My Celcom Broadband that I bought at PC Fair still cannot be use...

Bought on 12 April

Then on 15 April one of the Celcom dealer called me that my sim card cannot be riegistered due to some technical problems....Then they will post the new sim card to me..But until now batang hidung (got nose ahh?=p) pon tarak...

Then I patiently waited until yesterday.. Mr Blub pon meletop!~

Why dia yang meletop??Cause he's the one who paid everything about that damn broadband...Haa kau.,..

Yesterday dia gaduh ngn dealer tuh smpai orang yang angkat tepon dah nangis-nangis...Hehe

Kasar sungguh...But they should know that CUSTOMER ALWAYS RIGHT..

Am i right? =p Then the phone pass and pass and pass again to another officer sampai last sekali a guy yang cakap..FYI suma pompuan yang angkat pasrah and pass to another officer..=p

And today I wait for the sim card walking through the right path if not Mr Blub said tomorrow will be the last day...Huh....Mengamuk lagi la tuh esok...

He got ISO audit today....then he can't fight with the dealer=p
......


...................


Bosan chapter 2

I submit my LI report and I walked to office everyday without anything to do..

I mean...Wat pe nk kecoh-kecoh wat kerja kalau xde gaji dan memang nye xde kerja pon..hehe

Ni yang nak cari kerja nih...But can't be far from hometown yet cause I have to help my sister prepare for her becoming wedding...

So kerja kat ofis adalah mix and match pictures....




3 Drag some ideas:

chagil said...

ui na mnakutkan plak korg ni..garang sgguh..cm da muka sy jak dlm gamba tu..yg tutup mulut mata pejam

Ms Coci~ said...

hehehe

gmbar ko dkt aku mmg pelik2..

tapi gmbr kita dua yang mhl ada lg..

tp kesian aku mo letak..

hehehe

chagil said...

pengsan nti org yg tgk gamba mhl kita..

Subscribe