10:03 AM

Me and My Books

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


Hi everybody…

Its been a tired weekend for me..

I need to make myself clear with ops… Pstt.. I will fly this Thursday..OMG I still can’t believe it but it was real!

There’s nothing I can talk here..

Just resting my tummy at house and make it grow more ‘healthy’

Ermm…

My current books that I read at this moment:


[1] The Bride Wore Chocolate by Shirley Jump

[2] The School For Husbands by Wendy Holden

Holden’s book was perfect! I love it so much! Sebab musabab nya my Mr Blub have a same character dengan Mark kot..

The book story about Sophie’s not happy with her husband.. Why? Her husband name Mark works late, never phones and leaves all the housework and children to her. She’s also sure he’s up to something with his sexy publishing collegue.. (seriously jahat at this time). Then things come to a head and she moves back to her parents..Her mother never liked Mark anyway..

Desperate to save his marriage, Mark enrolls at the “School for Husbands” , a residential college which transforms pathetic partners into husbands from heaven.

So…What do you think?

Baca…jangan x baca k?

Mr Blub's sista baby gurl.....Alhamdulillah~

Me lunch time at Musbee again with my cousin...

Please click through the picture to enlarge it! I lead a meeting for last weekend and 'they' were damn delight while I took their pictures! Haha

Just Kidding....


2 Drag some ideas:

yunika kirana said...

weh.. weh.. hehe
i wanna read all those lovely books..
D.a.m.n! hehe i'm sooo jealous u hav the time to peruse all those books! dont even hav time to reply sms's..
so hows kl journey?? to bad cant meet u gurll.. mish u a lot!

Ms Coci~ said...

100% having fun dude!!

But the sedih part was I x dpt jumpa ktkotrg!!!

aih eh...even kmk ke UMP pon x juak smpat g jumpa zera n nik d kuantan!Huhu

Subscribe