3:18 PM

The Great Escapade

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

The Great Escapade

I don’t know whether Malaysia Airlines need the entry in past or present tense because the most and the greatest escapade I have in my life may not existing yet.

Before this I have been in Langkawi, Malacca, Genting, and Cameron Highland for my vacation with my family. I really don’t think vacation at that moment was the great escapade for me.. Maybe I should have my own fun and not thinking about how devastated I am while went to that place in the first place because jalan-jalan with my whole family just likes jalan-jalan with police inspector with handcuff at my hand=p…

I always dream to have a vacation over the seas. (not including Brunei cause mey hometown just beside Brunei=p)*sob sob*


*sigh*

So based on the question given by MAS,

"If you could travel anywhere, which MAS Stimulus Package will you use and why?"

Of course I will choose the MH Flex 1+1 package… God! Really want this package..Not to mention I really want this package so I can go honeymoon with my boyfriend with free tickets… Hell no!! I would not bring him though..=p As far as I know, I will bring my besties of course!! Best friend ever!!~

Why I enthusiastically craving for this package? Because it was obviously I can bring a company along with me and she do not need to pay for the tickets..If I can have this package she will have the free tickets as a present! I just need to be with her in other place and having a leisure time as maximum as we can! Eventually it is so thoughtful if I can have this as a free you know! I can exactly laughs until jaws down to earth! Niat kena betul…=p

I never give her a WOW present for her birthday, graduation day, and etc. I just hope this can help me show my truthfully + honestly to her~ Surprised is good damn thing am I right?

It is like girly-out-bitchy-time-fun without limitations!

Matter-of-fact, me as a 23rd years old girl/women (everything what people called) really want to have fun and enjoyed as maximum as I can without parental guide + free and freeze from boyfriend rules-advice-warning signs….

Hummpphh… Obviously this package will attached me with a perfect and never forgotten memories ever..

I don’t know what people thinking about me after this but the truth is I want this package badly. And I think it will make me write easily next time about my greatest escapade! Don’t you think? I am really ready to walk down to the aisle now and I can’t wait for it!… Ughh…

P/S: Everybody please pray for my successful!~



Last two years vacation at Cameron Highland with my family (me wearing black scarf)




0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe