2:50 PM

Trust my Horoscope=)

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |



I seldom trust with any Horoscope which are mine was LEO.

But...

Since last year when I was totally active with Friendster and I read everyday the Horoscope and day by day I felt that the magic word just similar with my fate at that day..

Hurmphhh...I know it was Syirik but I don't believe it 100%..

Just like today...When I read it I just can said...

Oh My God...It was totally true!...

Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)

Leo

The Bottom Line

You are holding yourself to standards that are too high to reach. Scale them back.

In Detail

You are holding yourself to exceptionally high standards right now -- but if you are getting frustrated with yourself for not meeting them, then you need to consider changing them. Having more modest goals will ensure that your success rate increases. And besides, don't you think that it's time you gave yourself a break? Today, picture where you want to be just three months from now -- not ten years! An easier plan will get you thinking more positively.

Wah....from my previous post I have been so monk with the decision making to fly to KL..

And it said picture where you want to be just three months from now..

Oh my God! At that time I need to make a decision either I wanna find a better job with my qualifications or further studies?

*sigh*

Kebetulan kah itew??

I don't know.....

I need to prepare myself for interview-Mr.Syukor-Practical visiting...

Chow...



My favourite breakfast kueh=p

My weekend reading books

Its me again=p


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe