10:31 AM

My Precious L.I

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Industrial Training…

Arghh…It’s so thoughtful if I said I am in Industrial Training mood! As far as I know I’m not in that mood!

What on earth I am doing here? Nobody seemed enjoyed tell me any of the juicy gossip like my old days in uni, chit chat about girly devil stuff.. Hey dude…its working time not enjoy your bloody girly time=p

*sigh*

I tell you what.. I should stop saying all this odd things before someone from another planet (my office of course) read this through and kick my a** down to earth…=p

Hurmm…How pathetic I am saying all this crappy things to all of you? Hehe.. I just felt completed being ignored and isolated here.. Everybody was too old for me to giggling- kenja- gatai together… Hehe..

Gambar sekadar hiasan di kala kebosanan=p

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe