9:57 AM

Last Post B4 off to Holiday!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


Yeay!

Itu sahaja yang mampu aku cakap...aih eh...

Esok my flight Miri-KL...What time eh? 8.45pm...

Ermm... I can smell astonishing food, the feel of silk at Masjid Jamek Street, colour of markets, ohh... I hope they are constant..Then I don't need to search the place for entire of my day...~

Next plan? I don't know...I'm not plan for anything yet...still planning...

I know that I'm not going to lost d KL..

What should I do eh???

[1] Journey to Cinema ; Cineleisure as well... ( Fast and Furious 4..etc) *grinned*

[2] Window Shopping Looping Soaking...Spending money.

[3] Jalan2 smpi kaki bedarah + x blh bjalan...Move slowly, steadily and confidently..barang beli apa moii?? Tarak!=p

[4] Xtauk la...Whateva...Anything that I want to eat, go..

[5] Cuci mataaa!!

Erm.. Then on 14 April balik Limbang smula...X best!

OMG....I hope this 5 days can satisfy me 100%!!!







1 Drag some ideas:

Anonymous said...

you love fashion? Come visit us..

Subscribe