9:39 AM

BlackBerry Curve overtakes iPhone

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Well...

Recently people talked and hissed more about iPhone...

But the truth is.. now there's another new coming handphone had overtakes iPhone...

Why this can be happen?

Some people says it was because of the price..some says it just an internet toy..Depends with everyone opinion and comfortable using that 'thing'..

I do love to have iPhone but for me touch screen handphone is not really interested me. I've used the Nokia 5800..I mean i have tried make a calls, sms using that touch screen handphone yet I still can't make myself in that thing's world..Rasa macam lambat sangat...Taip msg lambat...Dahla kasar tgn ku ini...=p

But ada gk org komen iPhone best and better that Blackberry....That's why I said it depends with other people hands..

Convenient with the Gadget depends on their own self-working-on-it...Am I right?


Picture courtesy from Yahoo Tech!

Maybe Blackberry Curve dapat overtakes iPhone cause ada promotion Buy 1 Free 1 at US now!

See? Murah dan kalau beli dapat free 1..memangla jadi popular smartphone...So...No phone wins and lose..

Info from Yahoo Tech!

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe