9:37 AM

Tension

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

That's the topic of today.....

Argh..Let's Google 'How To Make You Happy'

Tak elok tension..Nanti makin botak pale...I got example of that..I don't simply said that=p

Luckily my MR BLUB! had found this blog...It's good actually..Then you can read my feeling even we far away..

Oke..I found this Website...10 Things Science Says Will Make You (Me) Happy..

[1] Savor Everyday Moments...- I've tried but....Yearkk....Ntah pe yang best everyday ku..

[2] Avoid Comparisons..-focusing on our own personal achievement leads to greater satisfaction..bla bla bla...Ok-ok-ok

[3] Put money on the Low List!...- Hehe...Baiklah..Nnt dah xde duit cna la?Asked from Mr Blub eyh?? Okeeeh...(Happy Meter naik 10%)

[4] Have Meaningful Goals...-Ermm..Cari keje la ek?Usaha ni....Serius..(Maen gem jap)

[5] Take Inniciative at Work..-Datang kerja pon terhegeh-hegeh...Nak inisiatif..Piirahh..=p

[6] Make Friends, Treasure Family..- Ohh...Friends...Annoying Devastating people surround me in office how to make them priceless as a treasure? Stupid..Emo

[7] Smile Even When You Don't Feel Like it..-Ugh...Smiling nih...Senget..(bila nk abis nih)

[8] Say Thank you Like You Mean It..-Thank You Allah....Idup lagi nih..Ingat tadi nk g bawa moto g keje then p langgar pokok sorng2...Isk...Astagfirullah....

[9] Get out and Exercise...-Get Out? P mana? Shopping Complex? Huh...

[10] Give It Away, Give It Away Now! ..Owh...I've tried but I can't...I know why....I need SOMEONE.....


Emo..It's not good for health...Tolong Jauhi Dari Diri Anda..

Tgh Download PB E20....Heaven....~~~




0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe