8:39 PM

If I can undo it~

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


For most of my life, Acne has been my enemy, my seducer, my lover and my betrayer..You got it right..I know…

I’ve taught it, given up it, cursed it and sometimes adored it..Yeah…I know..it sounds really WEIRDO..But most interesting part is, rarely has been my friend..Pelik lagi…

Will it last?

So..fyi, my battle with acne began on my form three at my first 3 month at secondary school; SMS LABUAN…

Apa aku merepek nih? Acne problem of course..

At that moment, I think cleans and softens skin was very ugly and in the same time I saw a girl with pimple was very nyummylicious, beautilicious, pengotorcious.

Pelik lg?Memang pon pelik…But it was a real story telling..=p

In any case, I was prayed before (even dah buat Sembahyang Hajat!) asked Tuhan grow up the pimples on my face..Sebab nak merasa sgt!~

Darn it…Padan muka!! It was really successful Doa..Huhu..After a month cendawan.pimples da tumbuh sikit-sikit-dan-lama-lama-jadi-hutan!

Haha…

I can saw my pimples grew up healthy, natural beauty and non -stop lagi tuh..Hebat…Laen kali mintak lagi benda pelik…

And now…X habis-habis surfing untuk mencari jalan untuk melicinkan muka semula…Haih…

Takmo dah minta ngn Tuhan bnda-bnda mcm 2…Buruk jd nya…Isk..Tobat-tobat la


Bila nak muka mcm nih...=p




2 Drag some ideas:

Qastalani® said...

kelakar lah ko nihh

Ms Coci~ said...

cte btol la nih...

bkn main2 tipu...

hehhee

Subscribe