3:55 PM

School Momenta~

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


I’ve never planned to write anything about my kindergarden or my primary school moment ever until my eyes caught on the passionately environment of student budak-budak life while I passing by Sek Rendah Melayu Pusat nearby Post Office… I need to walked long away to Post Office from my office just to get my sister’s Borang Nikah..

I stopped by the fence of that school actually. There’s a girl sitting under the tree..ALONE..She’s not crying but she looks like thinking about something and her conditions bother me so much..Why?

She doesn't look like this..

I’m not that happy during my primary school life because I’m the victim of Bullied Gang. I’m the only one that had been bullied at that time. Even though I was the School Leader Prefect but I cannot do anything to stop them. Just because I always beside teachers and also favorite student in that school that responsible to do that, do this, enter that competition, enter this Tilawah. Kesian eyh? Belom kesian g..

Come to the sad part…

*

**

After the bell ringing as a sign dah abes sekolah…I walked to the bus station and waited for the bus pick me up. And at that time all the Hassle Bullied Gang was in the same bus with me. It’s not easy though to facing the HARSH+DEVIL+EVIL EVER+POYO+MONK people…While waiting for the bus, they would throw small + medium size of stone (if you can imagine that=( ) to me.

The size of stone just look like this...

I guess they're just similar or equal to this group of people

They split to my face, tumpahkan air milo, air putih, air hitam and whatever they got flavor at that time..It was so damn tense and sad at that time. They were really annoyed me and Thank God I was really strong anf filled with inspiration at that moment. Cried? Yup…I’m crying at that time but still I know I need to go to school the next day. What do you expect my action at that time? Turn to Incredible Hulk? Hell no....I can't turn into SuperWoman Ever...


Just put my mind into this Strong Gurl With High Rescue Mind =p


*sigh*

Tak tau knapa boleh jd kuat ms tuh..mgkn mmg aku ni budak jajal dari kecik…Setakat kena baling batu…Who cares right? Kat umah my mom hayun kayu yang berpaku lagi kt bontot aku kalau x buat keja umah…

haih….

I guess I’m not that lucky daughter child to have a great experience and moment during raise up young lady. Sort off.

As for now, everything that grows fuddles, enmity and upheaval in my life would not bother me time, my mind again. Enough with my child hassle + fussy moment and I really hope I can guide my children as good as I can to make sure they would not have any experience like I had.

Back to the main topic, I’m not bothered the girl that sitting under the tree because I know a girl like her that maybe experienced some bad situation like me would like to rethinks about how to act like there’s nothing happen… Ermmpphh..

Aku x simpan dendam kat org-org yang buat jahat tuh..Tuhan gave them a ‘CASH’..Just remember what have you done either good or bad you will never sly from God...Be good then..=p

Until then…Thanks for reading..Astagfirullah…

Picture Courtesy to Google..



3 Drag some ideas:

chagil said...

ui na mkin lawa page..ko pun mangsa buli ka?x pernah ko crita pun..sy pun mangsa buli dulu..dr tadika sampai darjah 2..skrg mm..dorg tu yg takut dgn sy..hehe..

Ms Coci~ said...

Hehe...

samala...

Aku dari darjah 1 - 6 kena buli...

Tu yg sensitif ckit..

Rindu ko

jhujhu said...

wah sedih seh bc...tu ar x pnah citer detail..sikit2 adela.... if i were u...gerenti tuka sek..hakhak..not as ptient as u...tabik springles..(toink..toink)...p/s: rindu teresa..hehe

Subscribe