7:00 AM

Leisure Time

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Since working as a 'Kuli Batak' at Papa John I have less leisure time in my life now..

I do have spend time with my fren but less than 20 minutes...Balik keja penat gila b*b*..

Even I'm not going to work 1 day, I won't planned anything outdoor activities..I will sleep instead of pegi jalan2 cari makan...

When I was growing up, my father always had one piece of warning towards me, and he said it every evening (5pm) to me; 'Get out of the house..Find anything sporty games kiddo!' I found that thing was annoying at that moment...

I was really berat bontot you know but at the end of day tgn aku dh pegang raket badminton..=p

Thank goodness my father was as strict as Inspector, if not my body will constant or maybe more than guni..=p

Oh.,.Back to the track today I nak pegi Low Yatt...Teman my fren's brother beli laptop..

Thanks to her..Today was Saturday and I think my leisure time was 'Cuci Mata' only..Of course and I'm pretty sure 100/200% ramai orang kat tren!Yearks!

It's ok that..I always bear with that..I mean the congested in train..

Hey...Harry Porter and Half Blood Prince dah released kan?Hurmm....

Yeay!!



Perfect Leaisure Time.....


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe