6:54 PM

No wish

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi all...

Seems like today is my birthday and I'm far away from another family and relatives and also friends I can't make any celebration with people that I love most..

So...birthday often related to presents right?But for me...I don't think I want/need anything specific for this 23rd birthday...(baek nye..=p)

Instead of thinking about presents, better pk pasai kereta yang baru d tempah, handphone yg baru d beli x abis explore lagik...Isk...

Correct or not?=p

Every year during my birthday my mom will boiled egg, and colored it with red..It was some kind of chinese tradition..Dapat ong kot..=p But tonite she's not here and I don't celebrate my birthday with 'red egg'..So sad one...Isk..

Maybank Damansara called me just now to asked few questions about my car loan..Awww...

......

...................

Ape x pndai sgt aku nk taip Alt+3...Nak wat love punya pasal...x bleh2... tgk kat blog MrsKown...

Makin bengap plak bab2 IT nih...ni yang tension nih...Isk..Sangap

My wish fr my birthday;

[1] Soon....I can meet my Mr Blub...Mish him so much...

[2] Next Week....I can drive my own car (hopefully the loan process going very well)

[3] In a month...I can increase up my salary=p Angan2...

[4] In 3 month...I can stuck with YTL and I can get big amount of gaji..wahh...

[5] In a year....I nak kawen!!!!Siyes....=p

Wish me luck...I really hope I can get all of this....


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe