8:22 AM

Tipu Sunat

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Today I managed to 'tipu sunat' my manager that I need to settle something and need to rush to Kuantan..I just called him and he said why told him so last minute one??Aiyyaaaa...


No body (other manager) asked me to call him 24 hours b4! Rilex la beb...The major problems is my uniform x kering lg (got 1 only!) and my ankle screw going to kruk kruk...tanggal abis! Penat la nyah kerja tuh...Isk!


Instead of stay at home and doing nothing I was planning being unpaid maid in house seems Indonesia banned their citizen to work here anymore..Blame to majikan yang suka mendera!Kan dah susah 1 Malaysia..

Baru abih bc blog Shila's Hubby and terkejut gue..He's studying at UMP dulu?aiks...hehe..X sangka .....X sangka....




0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe