5:27 PM

Stay Back

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Haaa....my face now....Cute isn't it????=p!!!~

My 2nd day stay back kat plant...

I got no transport going back today..So sad..

And she ( the one who asked me to stayback) still not telling me what @ why I need to stay back...

Nak bagi bonus x??

*wink*

=p

Bosan nye....Sume org da balik....Ape la..

Nak blah kang mengamuk plak...Takut2 isk...Nk jmpa Mr Blub dia bz kalah Menteri..jauh plak tuh...Isk...

What a life...It's getting hard if you think it hardly right?Smile....=)

My closer click here asked me if I want to join her and her friends next month to Pulau Kapas...Got scuba diving activities, BBQ, and so on..!Macam best...

Pulau Kapas kat mn erk....Boommm...=p

Ops..Need to start my duty now...Until now...See ya...~~~~


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe