4:59 PM

My first car!~

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Since I started working as an engineer at YTL setiap malam aku di hantui rasa 'tension' yang melampau dan rasa takut yang smpai sikit lagi nk terkucil...=p

Why you really need a car? Some people don't get it what engineers do out there..Yup today I'm not thinking about what people comment about my intention getting a car..

In office today after getting back from HUKM and Cheras site, I'm alone in office because I asked them to drop me by at there..Why?Because I can see their face getting tired bring me along to site and in the same time I need to go to another site!Isk...

Yeah I know Early stage memang susah...Tu bole la ckp klu ada public transport..ni?Isk...Diam la korang yang xtau pape..Yang sakit/malu/tension sp?Aku gk....

So around 4pm I asked my friend to send me to Petronas and as usual he asked me to wait for my sister inside the Petronas..Yes..I do..And after he blah I naik taxi balik rumah la...

I cannot tell them one that I naik taxi...If not, I'm going to die la..Isk..Ok now the problem is settled..!~~

I asked that pakcik taxi to drive me to Perodua..(X thn dh..kena take an action)

And in the same time there's a promotion from Perodua; Smart Scheme..Ntah la..Kena tipu ke hape..Just isi borang dan pilih kereta...Desperate la ni nyah oiii...Klu x desperate mesti g survey mn2 dlu...Lantak la

Di pendekkan cerita I chosed this car=p

Jeng....jeng....jeng....

First2 pilih Myvi..Then rasa mcm x mampu plak...X dgr pon ckp sales girl dia..Yang penting ikut hati cakap mn baik...Betol x cek habaq??=p

Hopefully I can get this car ASAP!Ya Allah..................Permudah kan lah hari-hari ku...

I don't give a damn hot option for my very first car because I know I cannot afford to get anything like my dream...Bersyukur lah kalau dapat byr tiap bulan nih...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe