6:26 AM

Aku curang

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Yeark....What a shame...

Ops...Anyway Happy Independence Day all!..

Last night I was loitering (not much eh hubby) with my technician... (technician pon jadi ahh??!!)

Don't get me wrong! The technician forcing me (muka kesian) hang out with him today..Whole day...! Whudda right??

*blink* blink*

I've told him "I dah tunang..Tolong lupakan perasaaan mu iteww..." bahasa x bleh blah....

But in the end he won't listen to me!! Arghh..

He kept asking me about my plan for today and I just answered him "Tido la"

I need rescue now!! Faster abe!Come back...Huhu..

That's why I planned to met him last night then he wont ask me to hang out with him aanymore after this..Isn't it??

Haih...Working at site, at man land area dan senang cakap xde pompuan keje la makes all man breaking out their eyes into new environment...Cit!

Ok...Back to the track...So last night jumpa la dia skjap..Yesterday went to Mines shopping mall..Tiba2 kena col oleh consultant kat site..Ada casting concrete...Aku cuti la ngok!!

But finally aku dah menapak kat site...Huhu...What an engineer life huh? Nasib time berak x kena col...=p

After he finished casting concrete, I asked him to go to the nearest mamak bistro..That time around 10pm already...-(

See? Aku curang kan? Sorry hubby..Jumpa laki malam2...Tapi open area tau...Ramai mat rempit at that moment...And most important we all just minum and no touching and no feeling spoken...

My hubby is not on the land; offshore =( We haven't met about 2 month and I was damn missing him now...I wanna get rid every guy that being disturbia~ in my life....

I swear to be loyal O.N.L.Y with my lovely hubby...Serious!

A Faithful Love

A faithful love is priceless
Takes the edge off life’s roughness
Reduces all of our sadness
Gives strength when we feel hopeless.
A faithful love is endless
Lights up all corners of darkness
Not a scent of harshness
Only respect and a taste of sweetness.

A faithful love is selfless
Giving without a tinge of selfishness
Thank you with fondness
For your love which is precious.
Source from here



0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe