7:53 AM

Musim demam

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Yesterday after came back to plant from site at Dengkil..New Giant construction dah rasa len macam..


I asked permission from my D.G.M (Deputy General Manager) and he allowed me to go to clinic..

I went to Bdr Sri Permaisuri Clinic..Ntah pe nama dia..Yang penting lama sangat tunggu..Geram sungguh!

The doc check my temperature and it was 40 degree celcius!!

Oh man...doc tu pon kalut da..bebel2 nape nk g site lg dah tau sakit..huhu

She gave me 2 days M.C and here I am..Dok kat umah blogging..Erm...but in the same time I'm in curing process what..=p

I felt better than yesterday and I really hope I can working tomorrow...Mish my plant already!~

And today, Mr Blub went to the sea again..Looking for mermaid..=p JK..

Oh yeah...G.I Joe dah kuar...Marilah beramai2 tgk wayang time tgh demam=p

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe