9:55 PM

Glenmarie

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Today I got conference with BASF (the chemical company).. It was a big company tho..Very big I tell you...You can google the BASF company..

The purpose of the conference is to attract my company; YTL being their customer..They did some marketing, more explaination about their product to us..

Ugh...Bosan...But the best thing with this event was we all having a good time at this Hotel & Resort; Holiday Inn Glenmarie..

The hotel reception was unique and I just wondering how the room look a like..=p

The best part having function at hotel was their lunch and dinner time...Its time for buffet!!!

Oughh....Cna nak jd mcm leed? I always adore her and I love the way she dress up..

I ate a lot!! Cmna nak tahan? Rasa mcm x makan setahun bile tgk suma makanan!!=p

Ok2...Dicipline myself..............

Malas nye nk g keje esok....!!~

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe