7:59 PM

Sabar separuh iman

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Ye...

Ari ni dah ari ke 5 kita puasa..

Cepat betol masa berlalu...dan kerja aku x penah puasa pon..Makin hectic and depressed adala..

Astagfirullah...Mengucap

Siyes I'm sick of my work..Maybe because of working in a big company responsbilities and potential n credibility must shown in sequence of the day..

Why we need to work? Especially woman??

*grinned*

Ok...Just shut up my mouth now...Just do your work k?I got headache today..Semua sbb problem yang jatuh x menimpa badan but my mentality..Nasib sempat abis pose..Klu buka awl tadi haru gak..

In the end bawa kerja balik umah..The thing is ths job was not my part of studies..Not at all but..a bit la..I need to start from the bottom especially management..Yeah management!

Grrrrr..

I need to do list what should I do this weekend=p

I need to go to Spa, Facial, Saloon and so on....Relaxing my mind, body and all!!

Miss my Blub2

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe