6:47 PM

How To Make Me Happy?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

When you are not in a good mood what will you do?

Share with me please..For me what will I did/do??

[1] When the anger is because of my PMS there will be a lot of things I will do to makes me happy..

For e.g; Like in this moment, I ordered Domino Pizza A LOT just because of gila-gila moody in my brain system.. Then I'm kinda loosen up 'his' money because I'm holding his Maybank2u pasword..Just click and I can see my account bertambah2=p..What else? Hurmm

[2] When the anger coming from others; Orang sana marah...orang sini marah..The common reaction from me is I melempiaskan my anger to 'him'...Ouchh..Kasian lelaki itewww..=p

[3] When I cannot achieve what I want; Sesat, bought something expensive then in few seconds I lost them and etc, I will cried! OMG...Such a waste human being..=p

I don't know..Maybe...(Read: Maybe) this actions appear in myself only..I'm working on myself to avoid this thing..Avoid 'him' to be my victim..But then..Here he are..Pampering me always even tho I scolded him everytime the 'time' is coming...=p

Mish him so much..I just wondered when I can see him again!~~~~~

Love ya

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe