4:41 PM

New Car Syndrome

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

You all know what is new car syndrome?

[1] Kena langgar/ melanggar

[2] Xtau la lagi apa sindrom laen but the matter of fact that I want to share now is;


Kereta aku kena langgar selepas 2 hari bday dia!!!!

Ok...memang siotzzssssssss....

Aih...

I won't blame him 100% because he just an old man that got blurred sight while reverse his VAN..But..MmMMmmmm

I gave signal, I want to search my way to Permaisuri (baru pas balik dari Tesco Taman Midah) by GPS...Aih...

Cried a lot la...Booommmm Blubbbb

Now I know that I need to pay attention with my car 100/200% starting from now..Because of I miss my Mr Blub so much I never think having a new car was the best thing in our life.....

Ok la...I give my love to my Viva Elite now...Sapa2 nak kutuk kereta aku jaga dia noh.....=p

As a conclusion, kereta pon tau merajuk!!!~~~~=p


OMG...Jantung berdegup x betul lg nih....I update pictas later yah...So sad...Love You My Car!!!!


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe