7:33 PM

Pity or not to Pity

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Have ya all seen the peminta sedekah along the road?

As for me everyday passing the same road going back from work and saw him sitting at the same place and maybe every minute. But I'm little bit curious because his shirt changed everyday..

Or maybe someone donated t-shirt rather than a money to him?=p

But seriously I don't know whether we should pity to him or not?

I am truly sorry if this man sedar/bapak/datuk sapa2 kat luar tuh..But if you are his relatives please ask him stop because kesian...Ujan2 pon duduk kat situ lagi...


Took pic from my car..And it was raining at that time..=(

See? There's nothing all the drivers can do when saw him standing helpless beside the highway..

*sigh*

I just hope any persatuan or whatsoever related looks this man to bounce back and give + help anything that they can..Find some solutions...This is all about community..



Today's outfit...

I can't be nice with my new housemate...I don't know...Erm..I just...I just can't help thinking that she was a good liar~!

Ok..Let me begin the story...She said;

She was MARRIED..But her husband came twice a week..Asked her where did her husband worked? KL!

Hell ya..Then usually her husband will came only after I slept/ when I'm not arround (working la)

Is married couple will do such thing? Like hiding themself from JAIS? Hehe=p

I can accept if she told me that the guy is just her BF..Hey...I can be sporting la..

Maybe she looked me wearing tudung then she afraid to tell me the truth...Yeark..

To make matters worse (for me), last 2 days I brought my Mr Blub to house..I didn't tell her because I think she will be ok with that..I'm just kind to tested her actually..To see her responds..

But yes..I knew she's a liar (again)..

My Mr Blub just tapao some food for me and we ate together..After that he going back (15 min)..

And boom boom baw! She asked me to have some discussion with her..Huhu..

She said; it was really dangerous to bring a guy that was not my muhrim to house..(true) She said her husband don't like it..Maybe later this house got ambush by JAIS..

Oh..she was afraid!!OMG....So pity...What do you think? And now I don't care what she's doing out there...

Aih...Lantak la..

Stop emo girl...Cheer up~~



0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe