8:41 PM

Rambling..

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Jai hooooo....~

Emm...First rambling is about my plan for my Mr Blub becoming birthday next month; 5th Dec..

He will celebrate his 25th birthday and I guess I want to make a surprise for him!~

*Excited mode*

In my mind now? Seri Angkasa Revolving Restaurant at Menara KL..


Isn't it lovely place?Aww~

Wow! Yes I know...But since I've been in KL I x pernah belanja dia..chit! bukan kedekut taik idung x masin....Just I kan baru start keja...Then where on earth I can afford to belanja people (yang ada duit sendri=P) mcm dia?

*Wink*

Any suggestion? Anyone ever step into this restaurant?

Hurm..

"There is a dress code here. It is smart casual meaning which you must not come with a short and be sure to also have an appropriate footwear on"

Hello darling...I need to remind him not to wear short + sandal buruk (yg nk putus itew)...~

Ouh....I hope this can be happen later...Kita merancang Tuhan menentukan...

Harap2 awk x bc blog ini...


.............

..............................

...............................................

I miss my hometown...Seriously I miss my mom's cooking....

Damn..I wish I was there...

I need to get out from here...So bored...

Isk...

Chow

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe