6:16 PM

Taking my life back

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Tarik nafas...

Ermm....So tired and sucks I guess....

Ugh...Please...If I have a choice I won't go there (PD)...

Ridiculous man...

And I haven't snap any pictures untuk kenangan di hari tua...=p

Whatever...Most of my click said this was the worst and boring team building ever in YTL history...

See? I'm not the only one mah...

Pape la...I'm tired and I mish my bantal busuk yg ditinggalkan 3 hari..Ugh

And the 'best' part I really need to come to work tomorrow...

Bertimbun voice msg..Boring nya...

I need me time...

Catch with you guys later...

2 Drag some ideas:

suezen said...

curi mase..tuk diri sendiri:)..chill

Ms Coci~ said...

Erm..Keje ni pressure la beb sometimes..And now I learned how to said bad words..

*Sigh*

Subscribe