8:16 PM

Cheated on you...

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Yeah! I am cheated on you tomorrow..Not to my Blub but to my company..

Kuang3x..

I have exam tomorrow..I refused to go but my frens keep haunted me with blacklist thing..Aih

It's kind of trying government exam..And 'luckily' it was PTD exam..OMG

I'm pretty sure you guys ever heard about this hardest test ever (even it's not) for those who failed la..

So I'm just giving a try la esok..Hopefully i'm happy with that...Grr

Damn it..Oh by the way..back to the topic..

I was exclusively bought 1 M.C for tomorrow's event..I can't apply my annual leave again for this month, if not they (HR) will deduct my salary...Pretty sad huh?

And the best thing is I'm not reading anything related to that exam..Huh? Cool=p

I just prepared my M16 for every questions that I can't answer..=p

Sometimes I think working in government sector but not in my dicipline can't makes me happy..Well you know that you're not going to happy doing all that..

Whatever..Just give a try la...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe