1:56 PM

It's a tired day

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

What the heck he thinking about?

Asking me pegi site 2 times in 2 minutes?

Penat la area KLCC..lagi2 jumaat mcm ni...Aish...I am totally tired man...

Working in this area makes me thinking thousand times..I think I need to quit from here..But when compared salary with other companies there's no bloody hell company that going to pay me as well as here...Damn it...

Bertahan!

Anyway...I want to distract my feelings with my picture here..

Lots of cute pic...LOL


Taken while driving along Jalan Sultan Ismail..It was dead end jammed man!!



My recently favourite lunch / dinner..Maybe their sambal that can makes me cry!



My new gadget...Kiki My dreams always come true right?


Never asked for it..There's a lot of sweet memory inside this ring..Bought at Miri Airport..Engage? Not yet...It's just I never asked for a ring/any Habib Jewel since last 4 years we have been in love..It was his first time bought for me..And it was so sweeeeet:)

Till then ...chow..Need to email my GM

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe