7:13 PM

I need extra income

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Seriously I need something to do;extra job for my current life...

But how?

I search a lot until I found this website that teach me how to earn extra income;

(1) Become a child care provider

I can't!!I really cannot...My working hours is Monday-Saturday full day..I need rest..Is that an example for lame excuse?No...no...next!

(2) Freelance

Erm...This thing need time to focuse with..I mean..I'm a busy woman everyday..Works is very hectic..How on earth I can have time for this...Ooooo man!

(3) Become a virtual assistant

Haik...this sounds good to me..I mean..helping a small company updating their database..I'm good with computer tho...So keep it in mind!

(4) Clean houses

You gotta be kidding me right?How?OMG! Ewwww..Next

(5) Pet sit for your friends and neighbours

Ouch..I'm not good with animal..But let me think...Emm? Maybe I can give a try if they send me a cat..But not in apartment right?Grrrr

(6) Use your creativity to earn money

For example?Scrapbook? Aiyo...I'm not crative at all! *Sigh* Masak nasi lemak then jual for breakfast also laku right??Aiyah..

What a life...What to do ahh? I have no idea..I'm not good in MLM..Search for another person to join my business?OMG...How I wish I can have a cable to do that..And I'm fully housewife!

Living in urban area like KL is not that simple when you to pay for your car, house and loan..

Why I'm not born as America President daughter?

*Sigh*

I just need to live like I am to be now..Just be grateful please...OMG

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe