5:31 PM

What the heck?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Apasai AF (Akademi Fantasia) x best oo?

Adoyai...Bukan ka ramai yang berbakat di luar sana?

But why? why? why?

This season I love Ain since the first week I saw her sing The Climb from Miley Cyrus..

Wow!

Last week she sing Beyonce's song..Damn! It's a risk to sing Beyonce's song...

I heart you Ain! Kiki


Pic credit to Murai.com=p


...............

...........................

I mish my Blub!!!! Can't wait to see him next-next-next week...Grrr I don't know when!

Calculate for me pleasee...He's gone to offshore since 5/2/2010...

And now it's been 3 months..Oh..I miss him...





He was cute isn't he? I Love You! Damn...Ok over...

...................

.......................................

Tuka topik lagi...Isu budak cobaan untuk bunuh diri...Crazy life they had perhaps?

But the reason is only kena ejek sebab cinta x diterima...

Life goes on but I never expect in 11 years old, kids can involved in love...Aihh....Wake up world..

What happen to the world next 10 years?

I went to exhibition at Mid Valley last week..Wedding----

Gosh..Terpukau sekejap...Cuci mata tgk pelamin and so on...


Cakes...Pegang2 sponge rupanya...kiki


Bunga besar..Pegang havoc ni..



My fren happy go lucky...Suka betollll


Stinks...It was me!!=p

Chiaoww..

2 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

ade ape2 yg tersirat ke ko ngn tresa g wedding exhibition ni wey?? hehe

Ms Coci~ said...

Aku xde pape tersirat...sb theresa yg ajak...Weh...Anyway...Welcome back to blogger's life!

Subscribe