7:16 PM

My day

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Danger! Luahan hati di hadapan...

=p

Aih...We never knew what life is about when we are problem-less..

Kind of kecik hati with my Blub because of the way he approaches me or maybe talked about my salary expenses..

I know that it was my fault...Giving 100% to my family and never had a chance to save even a bit every month..It's kind of sad but no one will understand that...But this issues comes to his mind after his friend comes up with an idea to married..

It was his colleague but for God sake he cannot just compare me with others..It's kind of hurt man...

And I just make up my mind to leave him..Oh..Is that easy just like that? It's not right?

*Sob*Sob*

"Benci untuk meluahkan segalanya di cni but go to hell with other people..It's my blog after all"

Why is life so difficult?And this morning I really hope I can wake up with a feeling of joyful and meaningful and inspired by everything,everyone that I loved...But I'm not...And it was really sucks..

I'm not going to said here that I am so EGO just because I want a pleasure thing from him..I'm not..

Aih..What I do now I'm giving ourselves some space to think..

I'm not going to break his heart after 4 years we have been through...I just love him..But I don't know why I'm being so selfish lately..

It always me that giving a problem to our relationship...So sad!Aih..

I really need retail therapy..Scary thought in my mind will broke him..Kuang3x

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe