11:57 AM

Why written in English more than Malay?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi..


I tried to write in malay before..It's not because I 'lupa daratan'..

But I feel more relaxed write in English more than Malay..Yup..I knew that my English is not good as power as your dictionary but at least that is my only way to tell people about everything..

I dah cuba bukan x cuba but in the end I will end up with English...And I really hate to write my blog in rojak language..See?

Up to me right? It's my own blog..I'm the only owner and I can type and rambling here about anything that I want but except sensitive issues..

My beloved sister successfully giving a birth last night; Baby girl + 3.45kg

OMG..Thank God I went to KK last week...Never seen my siblings pregnant before..Hopefully she will be fine and also her baby..

Terasa mcm org yg beranak la bulan ni..=p

Just because I left my handphone at my sister's house last week I need to find new phone..I hate this I phone thing.. So irritating!!

What I want is a simple phone..But of course they have fully spec that I want..

*Huge Grin to my Blub*

I'm giving him a hints then he can consider my feelings (desperate feelings actually) and the only phone that cross my mind now is;




They have 3 color and I still want to have pink color..never used pink phone before..

So what do you think?It's simple but I love the design and the spec...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe