5:06 PM

Black-Stubborn-Snake at my house!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

......


I have no passion to elaborate and give some details about how is it looks a like because I was freaking phobia with this reptile creature.

Seriously I just put an entry for this stubborn snake here to make sure I will be more careful living on this earth especially when I'm alone at home..

Well..This is the worst part living in my huge house alone-without my husband.

I can stay alone, it's just I didn't mean that I'm not afraid with ghost. No..

I know God always watching me..That's the important thing. But this reptile animal? Is the reason why I'm scared being alone even though inside my house!

I was goggle-ing to searching for the kind of snake that 'visiting' my house last few days..

Geli geleman! I can't stand anymore writing about this snake here!

Ok..I found this..Indigo Snake? I think 'they' were look a like..If you really want to know about it, try google it=)

It's a black snake, about 1 meter length..And it's not cute at all to be seen!




That's all for today..Shhhuuuhhhh..Please..I hope this is the last time this species come visiting me at house..

-END-


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe