2:08 PM

New Town Coffee

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Since I was officially being a housewife, I have plenty of time to do everything that I want such as sleep more than 6 hours per day, more time for beauty and healthiness, and more important thing is more time to my blog!

It’s a good experience ever! Being a housewife even though my husband is not around and I wish for those engineers out there who have been working like hell, please give a treat to your mind and body!

It’s a good thing tho, when I woke up in the morning my mind is empty.

But I didn’t waste my degree certificate just like that.. Perhaps by early next year, I will start working back..

My husband chosen not to comment anything and I just proved to him that being a housewife is helping him to save the budget. Pe kes plak laki aku yang save? Sebab gaji engineer mcm aku ni tak penah ckup even bonus 2 kali stahun..Haha

So, it was my free time and I went to sightseeing at Taman Rekreasi Bukit Jalil area..

Gosh..I never heard New Town Coffee before? Anyone?


Yeah..Ni Old Town White Coffee..Suma orang tau..

But this one? Nice!~New Town Coffee


Try the New Town Milk Tea..The taste is so milky and I don't like it! To be frank ok..


Their menu; I think just like Hailam Kopitiam menu..

Overall? Moderate la..Harga boleh tahan pricey.. But if I compared the taste of tea, I will recommend the Old Town!

I cannot drink the coffee, that's why I can't describe the coffee taste.. Why not korang pegi try?

Peace!

2 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

sakan ko tukar2 layout blog ye cik puan suri rumah. hahaha

Ms Coci~ said...

Rajin aku tuka weh..Ni tuka lg..Hahaha

Subscribe