1:32 PM

Samsung Wave aka Samsung Magnet?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

I discovered something today..


Since I'm changing my channel of gadget to Apple lately, I'm automatically forgot about my Samsung Wave existence :p

I'm using the Samsung Wave for my 2nd number to be exact. Sometimes I couldn't even bother to have a look at it in case there's a miscall, text, or whatever la..

It happened today, I was in the middle of cleaning + clearing my table since today is my last day working here..Proud to be Arup'ian even tho just for 3 months!~

I didn't noticed that there's a paper clip under my Samsung's hp.

When I tried to removed it, I was shocked and surprised! Wow! I didn't know that Samsung Wave cover was a built in magnet!





Feel so bad -_- ..After a long time, and now you just discovered about this? Haha

So the moral of story is, we don't have to wait for old @ ancient fridge to be dismantle just for the sake of magnet-for-fun..

At least I can give this Samsung Wave to my kids (future perhaps) as their lust to magnetic-games=)


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe