1:18 PM

Meeting up with bestfriend

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Well..


Since I've been resigned from YTL 5 months back, jarang dapat jumpa my best buddies or ex-colleagues..

Working with YTL for 2 years, it was a best experienced ever. Even though the work is so hectic and troublesome, but surrounded by all reckless head of engineer, the work life turn to a very awesome memories~

So, I met up with Eena; the best partner ever! Ops..I bukan lesbian ok? Even though that's my boss call us before=p

We just can't be separate and must be see for each other everyday! Except for weekend la..

She slept at my house..And we intended to go for Aerobic Class at Sunday's morning.

Since it was cancelled we headed to Tropicana Mall for Puss In Boots movie=)




Me - getting plum-ier and fatter by the day..It proves that I'm having a good life! Haha


Eena..Freaking control face dude!~

See you next time beb...

Save your story in your locker of mind..Haha

I miss my old days..

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe