10:31 AM

Busy Mode=(

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |




Praktikal d JKR pun busy?Pelik.....=p

Well....this month will be my busiest-monthly-work-without-payment!

Haih...Ikhlas kan lah wahai hati untuk buat kelija....

I'm not in here to be a respectfully wanton..Oink...Oink...

Busy-busy pon sempat lg ber blogging.....Wajib you know...

Busy kah ini?Nope...=p
Yang ini sangat khusyuk........Srius...Wa tarak maen2....=p

Ni serius....tgh panaskan badan....How??

Maen gem la....!!Gem baru...Baru jumpa actually=p

What I felt today??

Humph.....Just felt as though I was missing a vital organ from my body...my half getting silence each day and I don't really like it....Mr Blub...

Is he alive? I hope so.....

Really hope he can phone me in any minutes now...But... I know that sort of thing will happens to me when I least expect it....

Tungu-tungu x ada.....baik x yah tunggu....Serabai kpala..=p



2 Drag some ideas:

chagil said...

bizinya ko..lama dh x blog ni..wireless kat apartment slalu tak dpt..kat ofis takut nti bos marah..keep blogging..

Ms Coci~ said...

hehe...

sure...

Miss ya

Subscribe