9:32 AM

Me Belong to Malaysia!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Well.....well......well.....

Many people asked me twice when it comes to my hometown place. Limbang? Where is the hell of thing?

Limbang located in between Miri and Lawas. But in order to arrived to Limbang every car need to passing the immigration Brunei-Sarawak.

I read through the Berita Harian today.. And the main news was about my hometown...=p

Proud to be Limbang kian...heheh

"Brunei Gugur Tuntutan"

Memang susah sometimes nak pegi Miri/Sabah because Limbang kian need to cross border Brunei first... long queue la...huhu



But then even Limbang took by Brunei I think there's no different at all... Still need to facing the long queue journey.... *sigh*

From our Prime Minister visit to Brunei Palace they were sign a "Surat Pertukaran nama LoE"..

Inti pati dia ntah la....malas nk baca...mcm sejarah tingkatan 3 plak..=p

But...the conclusian is...

Me as a Limbang kian for 23 years old were very proud that Limbang was still under Malaysia..

Yesterday I was craved for sweet cake-ice cream-food.. I wish Limbang can have secret recipe here...:-( or maybe Big Apple Donut....!




Then I comfort my feelings and lust by bought this Kit Kat Drumstick Ice-Cream..=p

No motive at all....Mish my Mr Blub...dah 4 ari x kontek..col tarak..msg pon tarak...haih...


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe