10:15 AM

Motivate Yourself!~

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Recently i felt like I am changing my mind into motivate brain-mind and fulfill it with few books of motivation...


Read this book last night...But only suitable for a student..I am not anymore=p But really motivate me as well...


Banyak nya buku yang boleh menginsafkan diri....hehe

Hurm...I don't know...maybe now I have something in my mind... Further study or not? Master or working? *sigh*

Sometimes I rejoiced everything about further study but in the same time I can't!

Why? Because I really love to study again...But in the same time I need to think about my family...

But now I vaguely the image of further study...

Haih.......

Have a lot of things to covered before my lecturer standing in front of me out of sudden..Who knows? But what I did just now was watching for the second time the Confession of Shopaholic....=p


I can't wait for the end of this May...Wanna get rid my ass from this office...Damn bored!Huh

Today will be the 5th day my Mr Blub silenced himself and it makes me fitful every night and really hope will not into Insomnia problem...

*sigh*

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe