9:31 AM

Muh Happy

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


Haha

Happy…..I can’t say any more words that can describe my feeling now…

I knew my cousin will coming back yesterday and after I arrived home I text her if dia da sampai umah blum… “Dah”

Hehe

I can see her new LV bag that she bought at KL…gorgeous… I tell you… Jealous? Of course but it’s ok.. I cannot afford to buy that bag yet…But who knows later ryte??


Hurmph… Next week my Blub Blub will be in offshore project…

*sigh*

Then start next week I will start a day without his sms; day and night… It’s ok then… Sometimes I felt bored with him.. (I mean we talked about the same topic everyday and I think we need to be separate sometimes..=p) But finally I’m the only one who ask him going back early… =p


Good Luck to you love while sitting in the scary chopper…=p


Ok… I wrote at my previous post about my stuffs that really make me frozen everyday waiting for my cousin going back from KL..

*grinned*


So here I am with my ‘stuffs’


Only few things actually..sort of=p

Haha

There are few things that look ridiculous right?

1) Shower net

- Frankly speaking there is no shower net sell in Limbang..Seriously makes me freaking out. Thank God my sister bought from body shop last 2 month…

*sigh*


2) Printer USB + Charger

- I left this stuff in my huge bag that my Blub took from my uni. I left it because it really can’t make me wander an inch..Damn heavy


The rest I guess it errrrr some kind of repercussion of our long distance.. So rather than ask him renovate his car and waste his money for ntah pape better he spend money for me right? =p


Actually he want to buy a present for our anniversary but yet I still in Limbang... How on earth are we going to celebrate it right? So.. because I love Nicole MnJ stuff then he pusing-pusing around alamanda and OU to find my likey-likey one.. Hehe.. So funny... He send MMS and ask if this blouse ok or not...

*sigh*


Loike it! Thanks Love!

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe